Thursday, October 29, 2009

"This It Is"

Thats the 2nd day of MJ show. I wish that i could watch that,since is the very last show of his. Luckily, Poh BY book de dont wanna watch and give it to me.. Really thanks her and thanks god too, for giving me the chances to enjoy his concert rehearsal show. I think a lots of MJ fans will be glad that there is still a last performance from him.. But we wish that there is NO END of performances from him..

After my last trial paper, I go along with my bro and 2 MJ fans to watch our beloved King Of POP Forever -Michael Joseph Jackson.
It is to rush, so we are late for the 1st 15 min whereas my bro late for the 1st hour. Bacause he went to Qb but we at Gurney and the shows is at gurney. Damn careless, 1st time do such mistake, dint tell him where & even he dint ask me where the shown scene also.

Well, back to the topic 1st. This show was Michael rehearsal for his concert. He prepared a lot for the show. Repeat and repeat until no mistake. He cooperate with helpers to perform a great show. He give a lots of opinion for what he want in the concert.We can see that he work so hard for his fans. He wish to show and perform the best he could to all his fans. Michael wish to provide a different and special concert for his fans. But its too late now.. he dint able to finish the concert. And now the video, is the producer present for Michael children. They wish to let his child know that how nice their father was. If i can, i wish to be his child too.. I really hope that, but I cant. Damn lucky can be his children.

We finish watching the show and be the last one to step out from the cinema. I hope there is still more to play in the show. The feeling of not willing to leave is so strong. Making me upset. Therefore, I go to Artis gallery find for some collection from MJ. Its too much collection from him make me confussing to choose. And because of finance problem I cant have all, so just buy the limited eddition album la.
After buying Cd, we walk in MPH and find more information about him.. We read about his history, his achivement, and lots of his picture and tribute for him. He really gorgeous for what i have seen. The kind heart, the love.. Make me fall in love more to him again. The charity work that he did, is involving 300 millions dollar. I couldn't imagine that why people willing to hurt an angel like him. Haiz...

Next, we stop everything about MJ de. Back to normal.. Hence as a girl, the favorite things to do is..... Shopping lo.. hehe. Actually juz I shop lo... Both of them keep persuade me to buy only.. haha.. Since is day of relaxing myself from study, then got to enjoy myself lo.. Am I right.. hehe.

Thats all about today...
Ticket fo the show

We take a lots of photo with MJ too.. haha.. Have a look..




MJ limited edition album that i bought...Although its expensive but worth..


Thats great for me... Is memory between 3 of us, memory between us with MJ and also memory for me to Mike...I love today.. And I would like to send my belated birthday wish to MJ. Wishing him for his 51th Birthday.. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL " You will always be in our heart forever.. RIP
Monique
29/10/09

No comments: