Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Interview -.- ?

Just finish up an interview for manager position.
Am i doing good?? I just can answer I'm not. I am blank, I am stunk, I am nervous without looking nervous.
I know the answer for the question, but i still answer it wrongly, why???
I can talk more, but why don't I do so?
The rank for AIESEC, why 8? I know why, but WHY i cant voice out???
What is TM, I know it its not an emcee work, but WHY, why i still say so???
I know my strength and weaknesses well but why I can't speak well??

Why AIESEC??? It make me feel warm when being with the members. When there is something bad had happen, AIESECer will just be right by your side and comfort you. While they is a joy, they will also be there to share your delightful. The never give up strength from AIESECer will bring you to stay together with them and fight together till the end. I am glad to have you all as my friends. No matter what is the results, I am glad that you all are still with me. I have take a "bit" step out, its enough for me right now. I need to bare on what i did. ALL THE BEST !!!

No comments: