Wednesday, May 15, 2013

To my dearest teammates.


Dear Teammates,

I apologize for my late just now, but it will never be to late for me to meet up you guys. 
Time flies, we had been in the same organization for 3 years, we work and struggle together for 3 years, we enjoy and play in numerous conference during this 3 years, we argue, we quarrel, we cry, but at the end we still live in harmony. Tears make us growth. Now, thousands of words is deep right at the bottom of my hearts, lets connect through our heart. =) No matter how, the cares, the motivations, the passion and the love among us, will never end due to the distance. No matter how far we are, love and cares will always be there. I appreciate much that you guys appears in my university life for that 3 years, you guys are seriously lighting up my day. I will never forget that. You guys are leaving soon to your bright future career path and of course, I will never never stay too far apart from you guys. I will be right here continue to fight till the end and strive for my success too. Guys, all the best... I Love you guys much.. I will miss you guys truly :'( 
Chen Shen Chieh, Jessie Yong, Stella Lee Jia Yee and others... 

Monique Lim,
00.50am
15/5/13

No comments: