Wednesday, May 20, 2009

520

Its a special date today. 520.. It's a great day for couple.. And is a great day to remember too..

While is exam week.. And i juz finish PA paper.. I am so glad the the tips given its really helps. Both essay i read through the day before that. Thus i can save my time more for section d and e.

But i give up my graph section.. I return 15 marks for teacher.. Sorry Mr.Ng.

By the way, forgot bout that, tomoro is acc test. work hard on the next paper de.

Long time dint touch Acc paper 2, now do back revision feel that it is really really very difficult..

Almost ki siao de... Tips that given not yet finish revision, make me getting mad...




While, here is a great design found by wei hong..

Juz guest what is that... hehe.. i think you cant guest it correct...

No comments: