Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Exam...

wow..almost 1 month dint online dee...
although sometimes will hand ichy upload blog..haha

I have my Muet speaking test today. We are the 1st group of lower 6 on 4 Nov.I am so nervous, seem so scary .When the examiner call the 1st group i am so worry, i wish to escape from the library, but at last still brave enough to walk in to sit for my speaking test la.haha..

I am candidate B in the test, i am thanks for i am not A like what in sch muet test. But then i am still cant speak well when individual test. I cant explain my point, i am to panic de. Haiz..

After 4 of us finish our individual test, they give us 2 min to redo our point. I ask the examiner a funny question - "can we discuss in mandrin" I tot its like what Mr. Roger test us. We have time to discuss before the real discussing start. While the examiner ask us to began our discussing on group i get shock, we dint discuss the final choice to support which point, then how to start???

At that moment, sze ling stolen my point to support de, then philip stolen bee yan point. So now we got 2 main point that suport by 2 candidates each. Its 50% to 50% each point. How to argue like that ?? Before ending the group discussing, philip explain to me for the point he support, then ask me am i support his point. I... I give up on my point at last and turn to support his point at the end.. haiz...Bad result de.

Subsequently when we out from the library, we saw Naresh. He told us that our block having a sport check again. My phone is in my beg at my classroom, not only mine, wilson phone in inside my beg too... OMG why so bad luck today huh??? I go and beg Mr.Roger to help us tke back our phone before I return to classroom.

While i back to classroom check my beg.. "still there ??"haha.. I am not so bad luck also ma hoh.. hehe.. Lucky wilson, if not this is the 3rd time he get confiscate de. Next we go out from the sch to have our meals de..when we come back sch its already recess time de. We ponteng quite long also la.. haha.. brave enough huh... hehe...

No comments: