Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sports Day

Finally sports day arrived.. It is not a bright sunny morning, but it is a dark rainny morning. I think my husband too miss me de lo.. pai say ya everyone.. He also wanna come and support me la. haha... But he is here i am getting more n more nervous.. Are they going to cancel the programs today? will it replace on sat.. I am so so so worried.

While the rain is getting smaller, teacher come and ask us to prepared for marching de.. arrg.. But we not yet ready... So rush at that time.. Costume not yet ready, not yet briefing... and so on la.. And my 400m event ko gonna start at the same time.. thats only 1 word occurs in my mind-Scared... The rain is still not stop, but teacher want us to start running de. Are they crazy? the field is so wet so disgusting la...My heart betting faster n faster.. so scare that i will fall and fail.

However, after the run, i get 3rd place.. Really thanks god.. haha.. I dint disappoited my teacher, friends and "special coach" haha.. Thanks a lot really.. That is more than enough for me to get 2nd runner-up. Next, I need to change my costume for marching de.. Thats a far far way to go for me .. My leg is lost of strength to walk almost half of the field de.. Its really tiring..

After change and match, while we are waiting at the center of the feild, rain is getting bigger n bigger again. But we only can stand there and wait for the open ceremony to take part.. This is the 1st time i had my sports day in a raining day. Its really a memoriable day.

No comments: