Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trip To Sabah

First of all, in my mind, i tot that Sabah, Sarawak was those place very 'kampung'. So this time was a great time for me to change my mine about it.. Its totally not.. Can say that even advance then Perak.

1st day - 28/08/09
Its raining day.Non-stop from my birthday (27/08). Its Rain accompany me la.. haha..
But it cause the plane to delay. The plane suppose to be fly at 1000am, but it flied at 1220am. Wasting time there, nothing to do so, just notice what we all did there..




Finally, arrived at Kota Kinabalu Airport de. The time now is 1604PM. Look at all those luggages. Almost same height with me de.

Our tour guide fetch us back hotel, after that without taking rest we all went for a walk walk around the hotel area. Know why?? coz everybody hungry until cant tahan de.. Dint intake any meal yet since breakfast. After meal, shop shop at the shopping center, then only go back hotel and rest.

Around 2100PM, Its time for dinner de. They are going to give me a surprise birthday cake but so careless, they dint notice that I am standing at her back when she is holding the cake.. haha..some more deny that thats not for me wo.. haha. Its a large number of spending for this birthday party.. Seafood birthday party.. Cost RM 1000++
And its quite nice and delicious for the dinner. I appreciate it.. Thanks ya.hehe.




They edit my aged de.. 'SAD_SAD'

# Sharon - Monique - Christine #



Next, we jog at the night pasar, actually cant say it is night pasar also la.. cause it open from morning till night and we went at night time so.. just call as night market lo. There is lot of unique fish I haven seen before. Look at the colorful one, name parrot fish.. The shape of mouth its really like parrot. I heard they said, the inner part if the fish, its very soft and white.. Top 5 delicious oh. But is when the parrot fish grown bigger become "Shu Mei". While others, I dunno what fish is that. hehe.

We walk and we walk, finally we reach a huge shop with severals seafood stall. Its really look like Hong Kong, i mean the surrounding of all those seafood. We just finish western style of seafood, now they all walk until hungry again de, decide to try on chiness style.. There a couple of fish with the weight of 3KG++ As big as my hand's length, Amazing. Well, that's all for the 1st day.. Night-nite

Day 2 -29/09/09
Wake up at 8 something preparing for our day tour de..TOday going to Bukit Kinabalu. Hiking?? haha impossible, there is so many gina, how to climb wo.. Although I quite wish to look at the sunrise there. But no choice, next time la.. Therefore, just take picture with Malaysia Top Mountain only la...

Starting point ^




Next destination were Kinabalu Park to experience Canopy walk and enjoy hot spring..
We need to climb up around 3KM to walk on the canopy.At the 1st and 2nd stage, its feel like nothing. Just normal height because lots of tall tree below us..But at the last stage.WOW.. Feel big different, and even longer. Its shaking and the trees became lower, or maybe the bridge became higher de...We all trembling with fear while crossing the last part.

Then, we continue with our next places - Hot spring area..



After that dinner then that's the end of 2nd day tour. Return hotel again. Its quite early la.. around 2000PM only. Excluding for man. They still got a night party -Clubbing. Even my bro also went too.. I mean big bro la..Wherease for woman and girls stay at hotel. Playing psp la, watch tv la. As for me, I online lo.. haha. So thats why I can write this blog mah...hehe

No comments: