Sunday, March 4, 2012

Application for VP

I have been straggle for quite sometimes to make the decision whether to apply or not to apply. It took me quite sometimes as well to figure out which department i should go. I was in blur. I can't foresee where my directions will be next. Even after the day of department workshop. 
I have attended more than 3 functional workshop, but where would I ended up to be in? I am not sure. The only thing that i felt was just afraid. When i get to know more, i get more confuse.
End up, when goes to writing of manifesto, I just fill in where I am suppose to be. Restrict to change are one of the point to be honest. However, I will apply for where I am currently in is just simply because i really enjoying being an agent to sending people out. When you saw people happily sharing with you how fun was the programs, how enjoy they are, you will get excited too. That is why I am still willing to stay in the same department.


Last night, I was busying filling the manifesto, and there are still a lot i haven finish answering. Is really tiring. 
By the way, thanks for friends who supporting me all the while, and friends who working hard together with me filling their own manifesto. I did not slept for the whole night. When i feel exhaust and laying down on my bed, eyes were close, but mind were never stop turning around with the question's answer. It was the first time without alarm i can just take a nap within 30 mins and woke up by myself. I dunno since when I become so determined until I finish up the whole manifesto with 20 pages of words.

Sometimes, when you want something, you should go for that something. If you don't go after what you want, you will never have it. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no. If you don't step forward, you will always in the same place. The only way to success, is not to worry about what anyone else is doing. Although we might be occupied, however it is worthwhile for you to do that. 

No comments: