Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feeling of loss

Wake up early in the morning feeling emptiness in my heart. I dunno why and how this may happen. To me, I thought that I am able to handle this since last night. Unfortunately this shows I am late in responding how I feel. I felt happy when i saw people celebrating with their happiness moment when they get the position. I don't really feel sad. But things get opposite when the day turn into night. Sadness definitely will happen, but when you when to bed. I really though it will be alright d. But when I wake up. I feel I loss something d. I lost something that important to me which make me so down now.

I really don't like to be alone now. If there is someone here to accompany with, I will feel better. A hugs or even just sitting beside me will do. Unfortunately, I am alone here.
But I am glad that I have blog for me to express, at lease blog is the one who accompanying me all the while whenever I have vary mood.

No comments: