Sunday, December 14, 2008

KL Trip

12/ 12

My mum wake me up and ask me to go along with them to KL.I am very unhappy, yesterday night told me not to follow now ask me go. Aishh...When we almost arrive there, my dad's car breakdown. So we need to push the car to the car park.. But luckily i am a girl, no need to do that.

In the evening, since we stay near Pavilion so we have a walk there. Then my dad, bro them go airport by taxi to fetch the maid. Night, we take a walk to the nearest halker to have our supper its already 1 sumthing de...

I am taking pic with santa claus when i'm outside Pavillion.


13/12

I am the last 1 to wake up today. Then when everybody its ready we walk to Time square there to have our lunch. Its quite far for penangite, but for kl ppl they will few very near. Its around 15 mins to reach our destiny.

Finishing lunch we walk bec to timesquare and shop de. then my dad again go to take his car after repair. When daddy come and fetch us,i tot we straight away back home de, coz we dint book any hotel , no place to oink oink de.. But then they suddently found 2 place to sleep.
Two Mr.Lee house. Me , my dad, mummy, my small bro n grandma slept at Mr. Lee house. While my Bro, uncle, maid, cousin slept at another Mr. Lee ( Sunny ) house. My star walk be in water de la.... Haiz... Aishhh !!!

Took picture with Santa again, but its fake Santa in Berjaya Time Square

Its full of christmas feel at KL. Everywhere you can see Santa too.. Its nice & warm.


14/12

Again I was the last 1 wake up... So sleepy. Nothing special today de... Juz go to eat, then go to another Lee house fetch family. Talk awhile then back home de....

No comments: