Sunday, December 28, 2008

Trip to Sitiawan

27/12/08
On the way to find my cousin. And also to fetch my grand ma bec home.
Actually we start leaving home around 3 pm, but we reach our destination its already almost 7 pm. What a long jurney,but truely the distance only needed 2 hours and 30 min. Then where we going??? go round island. haha..
28/12/08
We really going to round a true island de.. Thats Pangkor Island. My 'biao jie fu''s friend lent us his speed boat and bring us round island. Thats really fun.

Haha... I am the Captain.. They are so brave, dare to sit on the boat i drive. Guys not bad ar..

The captain drive as fast as he can. i think its around 200 de... or maybe more than that.. All of us get up and down following the ship motion. Suddently, the waves its too big de when captain cut the waves all of us fall from high on board. I slip and knock on the floor of the ship. Ooch... its really very pain. Black and green de la...My tumb, my thigh get hurt too... wuwuwu.....


OMG so charn, can u see the 'black & green' on my face???

But then nvm la have fun enough de... coz i really like that feel of being in the sea... haha...When we reach a nearest island, i can we can without wet wet feel go down from boat but haiz...All wet. Summore i dont have shirt to go bec de.. Its last shirt for me to go bec hometown.Since already wet so that only 1 way, thats enjoy the lovely sea... haha...


Using egg to remove the 'black & green'

No comments: