Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trip to Bali

28 /01 /09
Early in the morning , around 5 my family wake up but all stomachache.. run toilet.. hAha.. coz yesterday night eat poison food... then 6 something go to the airport de..
Look at the Sunrise, its so nice...While we are waiting to boarding

On the way to on board
Its Korean Air .. I like it so much.. there's 1 printed Rain Picture oh..

Luggage for Lim While waiting for another plain receive us... We already wait for 5 hours at the LCCT airport de..
This is our hotel background ( me n Sharon)

While waiting to check in both of us taking care of those luggage..
Nice room ya... I like it..
Arrive at 9 pm de.. so everybody become hungry ghost de...
This is our 1st dinner at Bali..

29 /08 /09
Morning call at 6.00 am because we are rushing to watch a Balinese style of dance. There is a lion dance but is Bali style lion call Barong.. Its a story about good and evil.

Here we are outside of the destination..We are welcome my a "ayu" means girl in Bali.. After drama, we visit to a coffee n tea farms.. I am learning to cook coffee.. wanna try some???

Its very high and a bit look like our Cameron highland
acting cool with my bro... haha.. Its our lunch time...This is the restaurant.But why without anything related to food???

Beacuse we are going to visit the volcano 1st before having lunch.. but its the same place at Kintamani
See the volcano its behind me...when i am having lunch.
This is Bali style door..
And this is bali style hut.
After lunch, we are now visiting temple in Bali. Every village will be at lease 3 temple. This is either 1 of the famous temple in Batu Bulan.Night time arrive, the tour guide recommend us to enjoy Balinese stye spa.

HAHA... My 1st time enjoy spa in BAli...Its a memorable event.

30 /01 /09
We are going to visit a lot of famous place in Bali.. such as Tanah lot, Batu Bolong and so on... All this places shown in korean drama before.. and i like the scene there.. Its really very nice.
On our way going to visit another temple in Beratan, we stop by to enjoy Balinese fruits..I am testing Balinese Durian.... wanna have some???This is the fruit cover by something like snake skin... but inside, look the shape so cute..
see cafully...
After eating, i wish to listen to music while on our way going to Ulundanu Temple. I found that my phone lost. After a short of cari, my phone is hidden in the broken area of the bag.. So Its look like that ^ pity phone..Here we arrive Ulun Danu at Bedugul.
We so got mo qi jump together..
haha.. now my turn to jump high to reach the sky.. but i a too short de so cant reach..
Here is the temple and the local ppl...I am holding Ulun Danu temple... That was build on lake BeratanTaking pic beside the temple..
Enjoying our lunch after visit Ulun Danu.

taking photo with monkeys in not more then 10 inch.

At monkey forest, but monkey too aggressive de so take pc with bat.

Finally we arrive Tanah Lot, the most famous place in Bali..
But so unlucky, its raining ... We cant enjoy the beauty of this place...
I am wahing the spring water and receive wishes with rice at Tanah Lot.Its another temple name Batu Bolong. Is nearby Tanah Lot area...

31 /01/ 09
Finally we can touch the sea water de.. But its a unhappy day for me because i argue with my dad... I am so sorry for i cant control my emotion.. But its ur fault 1st.. Anyway, I am sorry DAD.
They dont have enough money de so change it.. look haha.. a lot leh.. but this is juz 1/4 only..
This is the statue with a story.. but i forgot what is the story de...haha...
haha... My lovely sea is waiting for me.. Can you see banana boat behind me???
I wish to ride it. but haiz... no chance to do so.... geezz
I am so brave take pic with so many types of animal.. haha..
But actually i am very scare n nervous when i touching or nearby those animal.. This is part of a big statue..But not yet finish build..
haha.. Taking Pic on the ground.
Having dinner while waiting for sunset.. But cloud block up de.. haiz... nothing to see..Look, horse need to queue too.. so pity..Suck in all the carbon monoxide release from the car...

I am enjoying my ice-cream.. Dont disturb..

We are in Club CR..

The dancer in lock in the nest..haha..

Again people mountain, people sea...(broken English) if u know chinese then you know what i mean de...

Fashion Show in that club...

01 /02 /09

Bali Saranghe..

02 /02 /09

Other counter are queue by people, but we queue by our lugguage..

Enjoying breakfast early in the morning at Denpasar airport.

Capture it when i am on board... Coz nothing to do and a bit miss Bali de.. T.T

Photo to Bali... Annyong Bali...

No comments: