Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gain Knowleadge

We decide to go sunrise again.. But this time is McDonald de..
While waiting for XX, somebody quite nervous lo...haha..
We start for 3.30 pm until 9.30 pm ar...
Wat a long time there.. My pet pet going to stick to the chair de lo..
But really gain knowledge lo.. Anyway, really thanks..
I think i will get better result this time with your notes...

After stay whole day in Mcd, we bored to take dinner there de..
So we wait for him to arrive then we go eat "ho liao"
haha... When he driving my car.. OMG... really funny...
he keep put wrong signal.. not only once oh... haha
that's the funny one, 3 times continuously. haha..Pity my prince.

Next, when we are on our way back to sunrise. Traffic jam at Gurney Drive..
then give reply a silly answer question by Chiang.. Haha..
( Others know we are going to arrive de so they are here to wait for us because.... Haha.. )
I am so sorry, you heard too, its not i tell eh lo... Chiang guest it by his own lo... haha..
After that, you make my stomach pain again.. haha..
You really so cruel.. Ppl already try to escape from the water but you go and make him wet... haha somemore runaway... OMG... my stomach(pain) and my car(noisy)...
Sorry for passenger inside the car ya...let you all suffer from that noise de...haha....

No comments: