Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tuition

Dunno which hard working student ask teacher to start tuition at 8.30 am.. Make me need to wake up n go tuition so so early in the morning.. So sleepy la....

After tuition, we so for breakfast... Again we become Mr.brave son n daughter, we dint wear helmet drive and sit on bike..haha..
We go Air Itam market have our breakfast. On the way back to get my car, we eating lollipop while driving..Its so dangerous..B.su tell me story about his history.. He try to eat ice-cream and the ice-cream drop from the corn. He not dare to look back at the ice-cream. Because scare the ice-cream block others view of driving.. haha.. really silly him..

Its me and jahkeeyea..I capture this when joe pa driving...Oh.. finally i am in time to capture his eating lollipop picture.. you cant block me... Blekzz
This is Pc and J1 back.. then where is Give?? Is that cycling was give???

Next we become good boy and girl go to study at library de...I am so sleepy that time.. I totally cant memorise anything.. And also cant sleep at all.. So unconfortable..I forgot to bring my homework ,so i cant do anything there, beside keep trying to memorise my pp..There is a paor of student sitting opposite us.. they are talking lots of useless things loudly, until we can heard what they say.. Then Mr brave 1st son do brave things again go n interrupt their topic..Ask them where can he get tuition for pp..OMG .. I 1st time saw Give face look really red like Tomato.. Usually her face already like tomato.. Now she really really like a tomato..red than normal..haha

After that, we went for lunch.. Then they are going to play badminton, so they invite us to go join them. Then to give them face so we go la.. haha...




Look after playing few round of badminton our leg become like that...


Then again our creation start de... Look s nice right.. actually it can be a love shape.. But the photographer not pro enough lo.. haha...

No comments: