Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sukan Saingan

I involve in 100m and long jump only.. But at last teacher force me to take part for 400m to replace the girl who absent.. ARRG... 400m ar, 2 round leh.. really hard.. all competition got their own stamina d..But i am new there..however, nvm la..juz for pykett.

Result came out.. I am the dark horse in the race.. Unexpected result.. haha.. At that moment i already dont have any extra energy to look around who is next..anyway congratulation to others... The 1st time i try on this feel..my leg totally like not mine anymore, So unconfortable. Nevertheless, is quite happy la, but quite scary too because need to run again on sports day. Guys, dont expect i can get medal on sports day de ya.. they all are profesional de.. I am not !!

By the way, i need to thanks kim hua for teaching me the style of running 400m. Thanks for friends that supported me.. Thanks for give and kelvin espeacially who rescue me.Finally, thanks for teacher giving me the opportunity to take part.

This is taken when we finish long jump..

2 comments:

greenlover said...

hey girl
great job on that day
no matter in 100m or long jump or 400m
u did well !! claps for you !!
fight for pykett..haha
however i will support u on sukan tahunan too..hehe
just try ur best dun pressure ya ! =]

♥ 涵 ♥ said...

haha.. I really need to thanks you for long jump. You did better than i jump.. Luckily we put you in here, if not.. arrr.. Pykett dead..
you need to clap for yourself too..
hehe.. Aja aja Fighting